What are you going to do?
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for the successful development of both existing and new products. You will be (co-)responsible for maintaining the Product Backlog, writing the functional design, managing the development team and, in the end, the successful implementation of the product.
If necessary, you support the team or the customer with integration and acceptance tests. An important characteristic of this job is that you must be able to interact with the stakeholders on the one hand, and with the development team on the other. You will report directly to your (project/team) manager.
As a Product Manager you are responsible for
- Translating the functional and non-functional requirements of stakeholders to a design, which is written down in a design documents, and elaborated in User Stories;
- Consulting customers and suppliers on a functional level about the requirements for the product and the consequences of design decisions;
- Making sure that the development team complies to the design;
- The daily management of the development team, monitoring its progress and making sure that deadlines are met;
- Maintaining the product roadmap, in which you give your vision on the long-term development of the product for which you are responsible;
- Actively monitoring market developments and relevant standards;
- Supporting the sales process by writing offers and contributing to the compilation of bids in tender processes.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Agile software development and SCRUM
- Experience with working with an (in part) remote development team
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
Besides that, you are
- Highly motivated, with strong analytic skills
- Socially and communicatively strong
- Flexible and solution oriented
- A team player who can take responsibility and work independently and accurately
- Eager to learn
What we offer
- An informal, dynamic and agile working environment, where we work in small teams which work closely together and are highly committed
- The possibility to contribute to demanding and innovative projects that require good technical expertise
- Lots of room for input of your knowledge, experience and creative ideas
- A competitive salary, in line with your knowledge, experience and performance
- A favorable retirement plan
- Commuting allowance
- The possibility of taking courses and participate in trainings
- Great colleagues and a very international working environment
Over Enghouse Transportation
Enghouse Transportation develops and delivers solutions for public and private transportation industries through innovative computerized applications and consulting support. Telexis is part of Enghouse Transportaton and is a very dynamic and innovative company that offers a range of complete solutions for payment systems in public transport (electronic ticketing, EMV contactless, NFC, barcode ticketing) and (cloud‐based) back office systems.
Joining our company will give you the opportunity to work with talented people from all over the world in a rapidly growing and fast paced environment. With more than 40 offices around the world, you will get the opportunity to be part of an international growth journey and get opportunities to learn and grow. Although we work hard, as a company we care about your work life balance and well-being.