Whether it's party-night pizza or superb salads, we keep millions of food-lovers happy. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we're now delivering in 24 countries worldwide – from the Netherlands to New Zealand. But the secret to our growth isn't food, it's people. From marketing maestros to tech specialists and analytics experts, our international teams give us the ingredients for success.
What are you going to do?
In this role, you are part of our new Product Strategy & Operations team which closely partners with our product, tech and business teams across all vertical areas. As Product Manager & Coach you are responsible for empowering sustainable growth of the product organization and driving product improvements across the whole customer journey.
Your role uniquely combines strategic and operational aspects of product management at scale.
The best of both worlds is what we are offering in this role: building end-to-end product strategies, driving execution through project and programme management as well as shaping the company's product management processes. You are part of a growing team and enjoy being part of building up a new team.
This is what you love doing
- Structure complex projects and programmes into clear deliverables, timelines and roles
- Establish a shared vision and build consensus on vision and execution strategy across the company
- Collaborate with a large number of stakeholders and colleagues to fully leverage everyone's skills
- Being a change agent constantly striving for improving the way of working
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where change is the norm and creativity key
- Constantly challenge your stakeholders, colleagues and the product status quo
- Understand Takeaway.com's competitive landscape and position and help to deliver products that are best in class in the food (delivery) industry
- You have a proven track record of creating product visions, strategy and roadmaps
- Experience working in both enterprise and start-up/scaling organisations in international environments
- You (help) produce clear objectives and key results for the domains you are responsible for
- You are very experienced in stakeholder management (at both peer and management level) and an excellent and proactive communicator
- You have a strong understanding of both product discovery, delivery and development techniques and have a background in agile development
- You deliver high quality work within a short time-frame
- You give clear and compelling presentations to a wide range of audiences
- You take initiative, are determined, tenacious and a self-starter
- You have quantitative analytical experience and experience using data to drive product strategy
- Experience with working with multiple tech platforms (including mobile applications)
- You bring a no-nonsense, pragmatic approach and don't forget to have fun
What we offer
Here's a flavour of what you'll get from us:
- Being part of a dynamic and international e-commerce company with flat hierarchies
- Joining an international and professional team
- Nobody owns code in our company, so you are free to contribute to any project
- We offer a schooling budget that allows you to attend conferences and workshops, we encourage you to not only develop apps but also yourself
- Competitive salary and contribution to your pension plan
- A laptop with your desired OS
- Awesome team events and global gatherings, such as our annual ski trip and summer event at the beach!
We are a leading online food delivery marketplace, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 24 countries.
The company was created in January 2020 by bringing together two of the world’s most successful food delivery firms: Takeaway.com (founded in 2000 in the Netherlands) and Just Eat (founded in 2001 in Denmark). Both companies were started by ambitious entrepreneurs who grew their businesses to be the number one food delivery players in their home markets and many others around the world. Today, Just Eat Takeaway.com is the leading global online food delivery marketplace outside China with our headquartered in Amsterdam.
We haven’t stopped there. Our mission is to be the best food delivery company on the planet. And of course, that wouldn’t be possible without our 8,000 employees from around the world. While we’re a big company, we’re united by our shared values and our commitment to delivering the best for our customers. We encourage our people to take initiative, experiment with big ideas, and above all, support each other.
One company. One brand. One platform.